Disorderly Conduct Defense Lawyer in Central Islip, New York
Desk Appearance Ticket for Disorderly Conduct on Long Island, NY
Have you or a family member been issued a Desk Appearance Ticket for Disorderly Conduct on Long Island, New York? If so, you need to speak with Attorney James D’ Angelo right away to protect your legal rights and properly defend your future.
A person in charged for Disorderly Conduct, in the State of New York, if a person:
Creates a public inconvenience, alarm, annoyance, or is creating an environment due to any of the following:
- A person making threats of violence or engages in a fight.
- A person makes an obscene gesture.
- A person uses obscene or abusive language in public.
- A person disturbs a lawful assembly without the lawful authority.
- A person obstructs pedestrian or motor vehicle traffic.
- A person congregates with other persona in a public area and will not comply with a lawful order to disperse.
- A person acts in such a way to create a dangerous or physically offensive condition.
If you are convicted of Disorderly Conduct, you can receive a jail sentence of up to 15 days.
Disorderly Conduct DefenseLawyer James D’Angelo will represent your interests and fight hard to ensure that you receive the best possible defense. If you have been charged with Disorderly Conductor any other type of criminal offense, call Attorney D’Angelo right now. Attorney D’Angelo has over 20 years’ experience handling criminal cases in New York.
Call (631) 462-6908 and speak with James D’ Angelo, Esq. today. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
James D’ Angelo, Esq.
320 Carleton Ave #4200
Central Islip, NY 11722
Call Us 24/7 at (631) 462-6908